The Twenty-Seventh AAAI/SIGAI Doctoral Consortium (DC) will provide a group of PhD students with the opportunity to present, discuss, and explore their research interests and career objectives with established researchers in AI. Its objectives are to:
- Provide a setting for students to receive feedback on their current research and guidance on future research directions
- Develop a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research
- Support a new generation of researchers by offering advice about academic, research, industrial, and nontraditional career paths
- Contribute to the overall conference goals through interaction with other researchers and participation in conference events
For additional information (e.g., application procedures) please refer to the call for applications on the AAAI-22 website.
|Applications due||September 17, 2021|
|Acceptance notifications||October 22, 2021|
|Camera-read due||November 19, 2021|
|Doctoral consortium||February 22-23, 2022||[Accepted Papers] [Schedule]|
|AAAI-21||February 22 - March 1, 2022|
- Visit this page and click “Enter the Virtual Venue” (Chrome or Firefox recommended).
- Sign in to gather.town. Please allow camera and microphone accesses.
- Move your avatar to the “Red Building” and then the “Plenary Room” (entrance at the center of the Red Building). Alternatively, you can click the Calendar icon on the left, find “Doctor Consortium” in the list and click it, then click “Teleport”. This will move your avatar directly to the DC room (Red Building, Plenary Room).